ICEEFT Members Site
Welcome to the International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy
ICEEFT membership opens the door to a vibrant international community of over 6000 mental health professionals in 40 countries. As an ICEEFT member, you can connect with other mental health professionals, expand your knowledge and, together with your colleagues, continually deepen your skills to become the best, most inspired, and most competent therapist you can be.
Your membership in our professional family links you to cutting-edge research, world class training, members-only mailing lists, and the support of diverse local and international communities.
“Membership in ICEEFT offers a supportive platform to learn, improve my skills using EFT, connect with different EFT communities around the world, and allows potential clients to find me.”
Aaron OngMCounsPrac., MFT
ICEEFT’s mission is to bring the healing power of secure coherent connection to partners, families, and to the troubled fragmented self of individual clients. We invite you to join us in this mission!
Your ICEEFT Membership Offers You:
- Our quarterly EFT newsletter focused on the treatment of individuals, couples and families and on topics such as how change happens and how we bring the science of attachment into every session.
- Discounts on training and training materials, including ICEEFT research and courses by EFT master trainers from around the globe.
- A listing on ICEEFT’s popular Find-a-Therapist Directory which allows clients looking for EFT therapists to find you more easily.
- Access to our members only website that provides resources, forums, your own profile and timeline page, the ability to follow and message other therapists, and a searchable members directory.
- The opportunity to participate in the international ICEEFT mailing lists (listservs), where you can connect with peers, seek and provide referrals, receive support and mentoring from your colleagues, learn about exciting events, and hear from Dr. Sue Johnson and other leaders in the field.
- The satisfaction of sponsoring ongoing research and continually improved training in scientifically-based therapy.
- A public credential that lets people know you are the kind of therapist who is committed to empirically based practice, ongoing learning and growth.
Join ICEEFT Today!
Full ICEEFT membership is open to mental health professionals who have completed an Externship in EFT. If you haven’t yet taken an Externship, you can find one near you by visiting our events page here. In the meantime, you can still join as an Associate or Student at a reduced rate.
Memberships are offered on a Lifetime or Annual basis. A Lifetime Membership is a one-time payment and then you will never have to renew your membership again!
- Lifetime membership – $925.00 (taxes included)
- Regular annual membership – $96.05 (taxes included)
- Associate* annual membership – $96.05 (taxes included)
- Student** annual membership – $73.45 (taxes included)
To begin enjoying the benefits of membership, simply visit our sign up page. We invite you to join the ICEEFT family and look forward to your participation in our growing community.
“I get many clients through the find a therapist directory and love staying connected through the newsletter. Membership in ICEEFT is a needed resource for anyone practicing EFT.”